M Series Vessels are designed to provide flow rates to 4,100 gpm to meet a broad range of liquid and compressed air and gas applications.
The M Series Filter Vessels are built in accordance with ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code, and are available in 150 psi and 300 psi designs. M Series Vessels are also available in non-code design and construction, which parallel code standards. Designed for minimum pressure drop, these vessels are available in carbon steel, 304 and 316 stainless steel construction with 316 steel internals. They feature swingbolts with eyenuts for reduced service time, and BUNA-N O-ring seals for positive sealing.
Alternate O-ring materials are available for temperatures up to 500 F. Mechanical coverlifts are standard on all models.
- O-ring material- Viton elastometer, neoprene, ethylene propylene rubber and teflon
- Pressure gauges to 300 psi
- Extended core charges may be used
- Manual air release valve
- Carbon or stainless steel construction
- Bearing Assisted Davit Assemblies
- Buna Lid Seals
- 316 S.S. Cup & Spring assemblies
- 150 psi pressure rating
- Differential, Drain and Vent ports
- Heavy-duty Support Legs
- 2-Part Epoxy finish on carbon steel
- 316 S.S. Center Guide Posts
- Plated Swing Bolts & Eye Nuts
- 3 Round to 205 Round Capacity