MTX Resin Bonded Filters
Economical Depth Filtration at higher flow rates and higher viscosities. Matrix cartridges have a two-stage filtration design to maximize particle removal and service life in viscous fluid filtration applications.
Matrix cartridges are available in several different micron ratings including 2, 3, 5, 10, 25, 50, 75, 100, 125, and 150 to meet a wide variety of performance requirements.
The unique winding of continuous polyester media makes it possible to provide:
- Same rigid structure as industry standard resin bonded without the environmentally harmful phenolic resin
- True gradient density
- Consistent particle removal efficiencies
- Extended cartridge life
- PH range from 4 to 10 in most applications
- Extensive chemical compatibility
- Wide range of effective applications
- Silicone free construction ensures no contamination to adversely affect adhesion properties of coatings
- Outer layers collect large particles, while inner layers control particle removal at rated size
- Available with optional end treatments
- Withstands pressure surges up to 100 psi across cartridge
- Unique polyester media formulation strengthens cartridge for use with fluid viscosities up to 15000 SSU.
- Animal Oils
- Chemical Coatings
- Injection Well
- Organic Fluids
- Organic Solvents
- Printing Inks
- Process Water
Recommended Operating Conditions
MTX = 250˚F
Change out Pressure: 50 psi (3.5bar)
2 1/2″ Outside Diameter – 1.06″ Inside Diameter MTX Products.