Resin Bonded Filters
Economical Depth Filtration at higher flow rates and higher viscosities. Matrix cartridges have a two-stage filtration design to maximize particle removal and service life in viscous fluid filtration applications.
Matrix cartridges are available in several different micron ratings including 2, 3, 5, 10, 25, 50, 75, 100, 125, and 150 to meet a wide variety of performance requirements.
The unique wrapping of continuous fiberglass media with a formulated phenolic resin makes it possible to provide:
- True gradient density
- Consistent particle removal efficiencies
- Extended cartridge life
- PH range from 4 to 10 in most applications
- Extensive chemical compatibility
- Extra long acrylic/polyester fibers provide added strength and resist breakage.
- Silicone free construction ensures no contamination to adversely affect adhesion properties of coatings.
- Animal Oils
- Chemical Coatings
- Organic Fluids
- Organic Solvents
- Printing Inks
- Process Water
Recommended Operating Conditions
RBW = 140˚F
RBGC = 250˚F
RBG = 200˚F
RBP = 200˚F
Change out Pressure: 50 psi (3.5bar)
RBP, RBG, & RBW Products: 2 5/8” Outside Diameter (67mm) • 1.06” Inside Diameter (29.6mm)
RBGC Products: 2 1/2” Outside Diameter • 1.06” Inside Diameter