E-Series Wound Depth Cartridges
Matrix has become a world leader in the filter cartridge market with the E-Series. We precisely pattern fibers to create consistently reliable filtration with a trapping effectiveness of up to 99%.
Matrix wound cartridges offer a gradual pressure increase during cartridge life instead of the abrupt flow cutoff experienced with competitor’s cartridges.
Customer service representatives are available for custom cartridge construction requests. Matrix XLC cartridges are available in both nominal and absolute ratings
- Offered in a wide variety of lengths from 4in. to 50in., and diameters from 1.5in. to 4.5in. OD for easy vessel fittings.
- The E-Series cartridge is available in the following media: Polypropylene Industrial, Polypropylene FDA, Xtrupor, Bleach Cotton, Bleach Cotton FDA, Natural Cotton, Acrylic, Rayon, Polyester, Nylon, and Glass.
- Core Covers offered in cotton, polypropylene, polyester, paper, glass, and membrane for excellent fiber migration protection.
- 304SS, 316SS, and Tin steel extended center cores are available, as well as, a polypropylene snap-in extender.
- Special end treatments such as 222 double O-ring caps, spears, and gaskets are typical additions that enhance cartridge performance.
- Consumer Products
- Food and Beverage
- Paint Ink
- Petro Chemical
- Vegetable Oils
- Waste Treatment
Recommended Operating Conditions
- Change out Pressure: 25 psi
- Max Differential Pressure at Ambient Temp: 60 psi
- Standard Dimensions: 1 inch Inside Diameter, 2.5 inch Outside Diameter, 4-50 inch Length